Realizziamo i vostri sogni da 18 anni | 1999-2017
Lavora con noi – Pensi di essere un Experience Hunter?
Golden Moments are the Experience Hunters. We search across Europe and beyond for amazing and unforgettable experiences; from rally driving in England to ballooning over Spain and everything in-between. Our experiences are used as spectacular gifts by individuals and by companies as incentives and sales promotions. Established in 1999, with the principle aim of making dreams come true™, Golden Moments is an organisation proud of its reputation and customer service, operating in the UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Italy, Sweden and Spain. We are constantly expanding to open up new markets!
Join our team in Golden Moments to learn, improve and be an active member of our international team.
Here's a brief overview of the postions available:
Content & Marketing Specialist • Supplier management and acquisition
• Producing and managing flow of experience product content
• Keeping our websites updated and finding and creating new products
• Competitor Analysis
• Online Marketing and use of Google Analytics
Specialist • Deliver the highest standard and service to our customers and suppliers
• Manage existing corporate relationships and distribution channels
• Prospect new partners and liaise with marketing agencies on campaign plans/briefs
• Utilise and become a competent user of our CRM system
• Responsibility for the sales operations of your market and external communications
Finance & Commercial Specialist • Accountancy of the market
• Liaise with debtors and creditors to organise payments
• Provide timely and accurate financial/management information
• Execute projects linked to the financial development of the company reporting and make recommendations to management
FAQ - Domande Frequenti
Qui troverai aiuto per scambiare o aggiornare il voucher, conoscere i tempi di consegna, portare spettatori, vendite aziendali e molto altro ancora. Clicca qui per vedere tutte le nostre FAQ